1 package of either: Cheese Blinztes, Cheese Pierogi, or Cheese Pyzy
3 Gala apples, peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped
3 Golden Delicious, peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped
1 lemon, juiced
2 cinnamon sticks
1/4 cup sugar
Pinch of salt
2 TBS unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread the apples out in a casserole pan and add the lemon juice, cinnamon, sugar, salt, and butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the apples are roasted and soft.
- While apples are in the oven, cook pierogi/pyzy/blintzes according to the package
- Serve pierogi/pyzy/blintzes with apple topping
- Enjoy either hot or chilled.